Monday, December 30, 2013

Starting 2014 out RIGHT


 
I've come up with some pretty lofty goals for myself in 2014! In addition to starting this blog, I want to complete the Whole30 every other month, eat a Paleo diet the MAJORITY of the time, start out running 10 miles per week (I'll likely change that goal later), and complete P90X3 with my Challenge Group that starts January 6th. I'm hoping to add a few Beachbody programs in later. One per quarter would be ideal. My goal may look like fluff to some of you fit people out there, but I'm cool with that. My goals have worked fairly well for me to this point. I've lost 55 pounds and am fit. I have never been fit, so this is amazing to me! Here are some pictures of me on my journey since becoming a Beachbody Coach. 




I have been working my tush off to make this Whole30 a little more easy than the first one we (the hot hubby and I) did back in August 2013. I planned meals, and grocery lists for each week for the entire month of January. I'm hoping that I will continue to use this same meal plan for each Whole30 we do in 2014.

If you are interested in joining my P90X3 Challenge Group, please go to my Offical Beachbody Website and get yourself a copy. Once you've placed your order, email me with you Facebook name and I'll add you to my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment