Saturday, April 5, 2014

21 Day Fix

So, what happened to my Whole 30 journey?

My family took a trip down to Daytona for my daughters cheer competition. We planned on packing food and eating only those things listed on the Whole 30 plan. Well somehow, time management took a hit and we ended up having no time to shop for and prep the food we planned for. I should have taken the WHOLE day of work, but my insane OCD and/or work ethic would not allow me to do so. I just hate to leave my kinders with anyone if it's not completely necessary.

So, we ended up really enjoying ourselves by visiting Joe's Crabshack and filling ourselves with delicious crab legs and other not so healthy yumminess.This led to a complete fall off the Whole 30 horse. I decided that I could be just as successful getting myself focused on the 21 Day Fix program that was about to be released by Beachbody. Because I have a Beachbody business, I wanted this to be my focus instead. I want to take a new approach to my business. I am serious about reaching out to people and helping them reach their fitness and nutrition goals.

Please join me in this journey and find the YOU that you've been desiring for so long.

If you want more information on the 21 Day Fix, I'd be more than happy to help! Visit my Official Beachbody website at www.beachbodycoach.com/enerJenic2012 to find out more about me via my bio and contact me through my coach page.

No comments:

Post a Comment