Thursday, October 23, 2014

STOP MAKING EXCUSES!


I have a little problem and I hope I don't offend any of my wonderful friends here, but this need to get out! People who have been watching me for some time now, KNOW what a difference I have made in my life. Because of the changes I have made on the inside AND the outside, I have attracted a certain following. People trust the process because of my transparency. These people see that I am a human being who has flaws, successes, failures, etc. They also see that I have gone from a size 18 to a size 6 and I have kept if off and continue to work towards improved fitness every day. They know that I have not used magic diets, pills or potions. I have worked my ass (opps...sorry) off and made HUGE lifestyle changes. I have been on this journey for THREE years, not three months and I'm am going BIG.
So, here's my issue. I STILL have people messaging me, calling me, publicly saying to me "Tell me what you have done. I can't believe how great you look and I'm really interested in taking a similar path". "I'm READY to make the same changes"."Give me a plan". When I sit down with them and discuss my changes, the Beachbody programs that have made me who I am today, the Shakeoloigy that I have for breakfast every single day, etc. etc. etc., I get so many objections. I'm here to make a difference, love on people, coach them to success, and I'm TOTALLY down with that. BUT, I get so frustrated and saddened when I hear "I'm ready to make the change", but change is not something they are willing to do. There's excuse after excuse. "I'm just too busy", "I can't afford healthy food", I can't afford a workout program", "I'm too tired", "I HAVE to have my soda, coffee, beer, etc".

Because I am so passionate about helping people find their ultimate health, this shakes me to my core. I don't care if you want to go to the gym, run outside, bike, or use Beachbody programs! A change is necessary. Sacrifices (sometimes HUGE ones) are necessary. Giving things up, creating NEW habits, loving yourself are all necessary. I'm looking for people who are TRULY READY to make that CHANGE!

I have three options for you:
1. A FREE 5-Day Clean Eating program
2. A P90 Accountability Group
3. A 21 Day Fix Accountability Group.
The clean eating group is free, but requires you to commit to eating clean, healthy food for 5 days....so buying food will be your only expense.
The other two require a program purchase, and for you to fully commit to a change! I will provide menus, fitness and nutrition information, a schedule to follow, motivation, one on one support, AND a money back guarantee.
Beachbody is successful because they have created REAL, DOABLE programs for people like you and me. Are you tired of JUST WANTING to make that change? Are you ready to take it to the top with me by your side to give you the little shoves necessary? Send me a friend request on Facebook (Jennifer Gilmore McCormick) if we aren't already connected and I'll send you a message to discuss your goals and dreams! If we are friends already, you might want to get on with sending me that message! Want to check out the programs first? Look around my website and see if something peaks your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment