Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Are you Lacking Accountability?


 
 
Have you thought at all about what makes Beachbody customers more successful at actually succeeding with their programs? How is purchasing a Beachbody program from a coach any DIFFERENT than those other DVD's sold on Amazon?

Challenge Groups! Challenge Groups are the key to your success. You buy the workout program, the Shakeology for nutrition and you also get the SUPPORT! The reason I stay on target is because of the Challenge Groups I run. The lovely folks that I am motivating don't know how much their success motivates me! Right now, I have a 21 Day Fix group with 27 challengers. I'm not the only one posting motivational messages! So many of the ladies post pictures, ideas, exciting accomplishments, and motivating captions that help each other move closer to their goals. It's so incredibly amazing! It's not just the ole coach giving shout-outs, but EVERYBODY giving each other praise and encouragement is what sets these groups apart from other group fitness situations out there.

How many times have you watched an infomercial and spent your hard-earned money on a program only to fall off the wagon 2 weeks in? Do you have a gym membership that you pay for so you'll go, but never go? Have you bought workout equipment like dumbbells, yoga mats, or even a treadmill, but just can't seem to stay motivated on your own? Maybe you are just lacking PEOPLE to keep you accountable!

I'm ready to introduce you to accountability that WORKS! I have a new Challenge Group starting on November 3rd and I want to prove to you that it can be done! Beachbody offers a MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! Love your results or you get your money back. Same goes with the Shakeology...the BOTTOM of the bag guarantee allows you to drink the entire bag and return it for a full refund if you're not satisfied with results. What have you got to lose? Challenge Packs come with all yu need to succeed.


Fitness+Nutrition+Accountability=Success!

More on the P90 Challenge Pack and what comes in it? Here's a short video on the Challenge Pack Special for October: http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/EnerJenic2012?bctid=3782826933001


Email me at jenmccormick@live.com or message me here on Facebook ONLY if you are serious about making the commitment.

Don't forget that Beachbody is donating $5 to the Wounded Warrior Project for every P90 Challenge Pack sold in October. I am doubling that amount and donating an additional $10 for every Challenge Pack I sell in October. I will also continue to donated monthly at the rate of $1 per pound lost in my P90 Challenge Group for the 90 day duration.
 
Here are just a few of my personal photos that show what accountability groups can do for you... 


No comments:

Post a Comment