Wednesday, October 8, 2014

How empty is your closet?


Do you ever stand in your closet and look at all the clothes you have, but it takes forever to get ready in the morning because nothing fits, or everything makes you look frumpy? Not all that long ago, I remember crying in the mornings before work because all of my cute stuff was too small, and the stuff I could wear (comfortably) was just not something I really wanted to be seen wearing in public, let alone as a professional who was teaching a class full of children. It may seem silly to some, but this was a real issue for me. I hated my body, how I felt it reflected on me as a person, and how tired and awful I felt EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.

My closet may as well have been empty.

Fast forward a little while, and now it takes me a total of 10 minutes to get dressed and apply make-up each morning. The funny thing is, the time I used to spend crying and telling myself how much I suck in the mirror is now time I spend in the kitchen prepping my meals for the day. No joke! This is me being 100% real. I used to be embarrassed to tell people how long dinner took, or how often I was in the kitchen throughout my day because I was worried people thought I was just eating my life away. I guess it's because I really was. Now, I'm excited to say that I spend 30 minutes every morning making sure that my body gets the nourishment it so deserves to keep up with my incredibly busy lifestyle. Another super perk to this is that I am teaching my children to make healthy choices too. They don't see me hitting the Hardees drive-thru for a biscuit and coffee anymore and I LOVE that...even though I do love those stupid biscuits. Now it's like once a year I have one instead of every weekend. Haha.

Going down this path has taught me so much and I want to share with you! Are you ready to START making these changes too? These changes have taken me quite some time. It surely didn't happen overnight. I've read a ton, experimented a LOT, fallen off my horse and gotten back on a gazillion times, and I still have a ways to go. Now that I have taken myself down this road, I want to help others find what I have found. Health, confidence, happiness, freedom, and so much more.
Would you benefit from a workout program that is designed to be the "Gateway to Fitness", a healthy eating plan that is not overwhelming, and a REAL person to support you and motivate you to reach the goals you share with her?

I want to take that journey with YOU through an authentic relationship. I will work one on one with you to discuss your goals, challenges, what meals and snacks will work best with YOUR lifestyle/schedule, and encourage you every step of the way through a private accountability group with others just like you with as much or as little support that is tailored to suite YOUR needs.
Check out this video http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/EnerJenic2012?bctid=3782826933001

and let me know if P90 is something that you think you could do. I'm looking for SERIOUS people ONLY, who NEED to make that lifestyle change in order to move their lives in a more positive direction. Email me at jenmccormick@live.com or message me through Facebook (Faithfull Fit Beachbody Coach Jen McCormick) and I'll send you a quick questionnaire so we can start to discuss your goals. 

It won't be long before you are sharing your success story!

No comments:

Post a Comment